Techouts Approach to IoT and Connected Devices Testing
Today, enterprises are designing applications that have a combination of various embedded devices, hardware, sensors, gateways, connectors, protocols, and IoT platforms, which, in turn, bring complexity and a unique set of challenges with respect to application and connected objects testing. IoT is the network of physical objects that are connected to the internet allowing them to send, receive and exchange data. According to a recent study by McKinsey, around twenty five billion objects across the globe will be inter-connected through IoT by 2020.
Techouts has a team of professionals experienced in using multiple IoT Network Protocols such as Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z-Wave, 6LoWPAN, Thread, Wi-Fi, Cellular, NFC, SIGFOX, Neul, LoRaWAN, and more. Organizations utilize Techouts skills to overcome their IoT testing challenges and progress successfully in their digital transformation journey
Our comprehensive IoT testing framework and methodologies handle IoT platforms uniquely by providing solutions to validate a variety of testing such as security & data privacy across interconnected layers of IoT system, functional, performance, vulnerability testing of mobile and control applications, testing cloud and web service
Techouts experience in IoT app Testing as a Service (TaaS), a team of IoT-skilled testers and a robust IoT testing infrastructure ( labs, simulators, test racks etc.) support real-time testing of Big Data, Compatibility, IoT Security, Performance, Pilot, Regulatory, Reliability, Upgrade, Usability, and smart devices in a dynamic environment (RFID, Sensors).
Our key Services
Techouts has a team of verified domain testers for crowd testing, and collaborative tool development & testing. Our team also supports the following:
- Identification of various domains based on different conformance standards
- Setup of infrastructure, network, & systems
- Provision of: Service Virtualization services using simulators of various devices, vehicles etc. Templatization of use cases � according to vertical requirements
Our Key Strengths
- Smart labs for device testing
- Robust by design� test driven design and development
- Large pool of IoT testers with device certification & infrastructure testing
- Best-in class IoT testing methodology and approach
We would love to hear from you contact us email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org